GAS R404A REGENERATED 10Kg IN RECHARGEABLE CYLINDER – VALVE 1/4 “SAE
THE RECHARGEABLE BOTTLE REMAINS OF YOUR PROPERTY
The European Regulation n. 517/2014 imposes a drastic reduction in the emission of greenhouse gases, with a target of 79% reduction by 2030.
To achieve this ambitious goal, various methods of intervention have been identified: Placing F-Gases on the market The European Regulation requires a progressive reduction of the F-Gases (HFC), expressed in tons of CO2 equivalent, introduced into the territory of the European Union.
From 1.1.2020 it will be forbidden to use gas maintenance with GWP> 2,500, in systems with charge> 40 ton CO2 equivalent (about 10.2 kg of HFC R-404A), with the following exceptions:
Refrigeration systems produced at temperatures below -50 ° C (BBT);
Use of gas recovered from plants and properly regenerated (the ban on the use of regenerated gas will also take effect from 1.1.2030).
Its main application is new plants for medium and low refrigeration temperatures. The theoretical cooling capacity is 5% lower than the R-502 at evaporation temperatures equal to -40ºC. The coefficient of performance (COP) is between about 5 and 8% less than with R-502. If overheating increases, the COP of the R-404A may be higher than that of R-502. In the case of retrofits of R-502 and its HCFC substitutes (R-408A, DI-44), it is necessary to eliminate 95% of original mineral oil or alkylbenzene, replacing it with an oil based on polyol esters, change the dryer filter, expansion valve, rubber O-rings with plastic ones and in some cases oversize the condenser. In case it is used as a retrofit of the R-22, it will also be necessary to replace the safety valves and other calibrated elements according to the pressures of R-22.
· average temperatures
· low temperatures
· New installations
· Does not damage the ozone layer, ODP = 0.
· Only compatible with POE type synthetic oils.
· It is possible to fill the devices in the event of leaks.
· Lower discharge temperatures than those of R-22, which prolongs the useful life of the compressor.
· Cooling capacity and energy efficiency slightly lower than those of R-502.
· Superior cooling capacity and energy efficiency similar to that of R-22.
· Global warming potential (GWP) = 3922
· Boiling point at 1.013 bar (ºC): -46.45
· Glide (temperature fluctuation) (ºC): 0.7
· Saturated vapor density at 25ºC (kg / m3): 63.28
· UN number: 3337
· Safety classification: A1. Low toxicity and non-flammable.
· Always load in liquid phase