GAS R404A 32Kg IN RECHARGEABLE CYLINDER
THE RECHARGEABLE CYLINDER REMAINS OF YOUR PROPERTY
Its main application is new plants for medium and low refrigeration temperatures. The theoretical cooling capacity is 5% lower than the R-502 at evaporation temperatures equal to -40ºC. The coefficient of performance (COP) is between about 5 and 8% less than with R-502. If overheating increases, the R-404A COP may be higher than that of R-502. In the case of the retrofits of R-502 and its HCFC substitutes (R-408A, DI-44), it is necessary to eliminate 95% of original mineral oil or alkylbenzene, replacing it with an oil based on polyol esters, change the dryer filter, expansion valve, rubber O-rings with plastic ones and in some cases oversize the condenser. If it is used as an R-22 retrofit, it will also be necessary to replace the safety valves and other calibrated elements according to the R-22 pressures.
· average temperatures
· low temperatures
· New installations
· Does not damage the ozone layer, ODP = 0.
· Only compatible with POE type synthetic oils.
· It is possible to fill the devices in the event of leaks.
· Discharge temperatures lower than those of R-22, which prolongs the useful life of the compressor.
· Cooling capacity and energy efficiency slightly lower than those of R-502.
· Superior cooling capacity and energy efficiency similar to that of R-22.
· Global warming potential (GWP) = 3922
· Boiling point at 1.013 bar (ºC): -46.45
· Glide (temperature fluctuation) (ºC): 0.7
· Saturated vapor density at 25ºC (kg / m3): 63.28
· UN number: 3337
· Safety classification: A1. Low toxicity and non-flammable.
· Always load in liquid phase